Enough rambling lets get on to the clothing;
![]() |
| Both french connection necklaces above: 10.50 euros down: 23.70 euros |
First are the necklaces, the one with the bird I actually wanted to buy full priced but I hadn't seen anything else on the site so I wasn't sure. But then it hit the sale and I got scared that it would sell out. So I did some other online shopping and placed my order, I really love the bird head, however I might get it shortened, because it sits between my boobs, and my boobs are most of the time covered.
The tooth thing necklace was rather cheap and I like bronze-ish jewelry. ![]() |
| Mini Printed Dress With Double Skirt 23 euros |
This dress comes really short but that is evened out by the high neckline, it has an elastic waist. It is rather scary to put on, because it is small, but when its on, it is perfect. It has a fold detail in front. The back is see through, the skirt is lined. It is an amazing dress.
This dress was also on sale, the price was raised two days after my order, so I was pretty lucky. ASOS raised it to 32 euros again. So I find myself doing a good deal with this gorgeous dress.
Oh, the writings on my hand are from a train I needed to catch, because there was a party and it wasn't in Antwerp.
This dress was also on sale, the price was raised two days after my order, so I was pretty lucky. ASOS raised it to 32 euros again. So I find myself doing a good deal with this gorgeous dress.
Oh, the writings on my hand are from a train I needed to catch, because there was a party and it wasn't in Antwerp.
![]() |
| Tea Dress in 40s Floral Print 18.50 euros |
Next was this dress, it has an elastic bit you can see in the first picture, but I would personally belt it. It has a knotted detail on one side and a rather odd neckline. I do like the angular shape of the neckline. The dress hits me right above the knee. Which is a length that really complements my legs. The back is nothing special, its just an average printed dress from the behind. All the details ( elastic, folds, knot ) are in the front of the dress.
I see myself wearing this the next family gathering. The next is a solemn communion, I myself am an atheist but I attend the special occasions of my family. Because I love them, and I respect other religions in every way.
I see myself wearing this the next family gathering. The next is a solemn communion, I myself am an atheist but I attend the special occasions of my family. Because I love them, and I respect other religions in every way.
| ASOS BLACK Kimono T-Shirt With Print 13 euros |
This shirt is from the man section, I found that online stores have really good sales in men sections. The smallest size is usually left over, so I like to check it out. This is a very dark shirt and it has a manly fit. I like to combine it with really girly clothing, a floral skirt or shorts and a blazer. Or something like that.
The skirt in the picture is from Zara, last year it is highwaisted.
My male friends like to mock me when I'm wearing male clothing, because they feel like I should wear formfitting clothes all the time. Boys will be boys?
The skirt in the picture is from Zara, last year it is highwaisted.
My male friends like to mock me when I'm wearing male clothing, because they feel like I should wear formfitting clothes all the time. Boys will be boys?
Last thing I ordered was this sun dress, it was from vero moda and it came for 19 euros.
It comes rather short, but it doesn't do anything special, it just is the way it looks like on the hanger which is why I'm not wearing it. (I also kind of forgot it)
The print is gorgeous, I have a very limited colorpalet of colors that I will actually wear. mostly blacks and grays, some pastels and gem colors ( ruby red, emerald, ..)
So I fell in love with this black summer dress, it is a very light dress, so even tough it is black it won't become too hot.
It comes rather short, but it doesn't do anything special, it just is the way it looks like on the hanger which is why I'm not wearing it. (I also kind of forgot it)
The print is gorgeous, I have a very limited colorpalet of colors that I will actually wear. mostly blacks and grays, some pastels and gem colors ( ruby red, emerald, ..)
So I fell in love with this black summer dress, it is a very light dress, so even tough it is black it won't become too hot.
I've also ordered a tube top, basic in black. I'm preparing for festival season a little bit, and I might possibly work at one, it isn't certain at all. At festivals as a volunteer we have to wear shirts with the festival name and such on it, and us girls like to put our scissors on it. So that will come in handy.
A friend of mine has also ordered somethings, I would have loved to show them but I already gave them, and I don't have pictures of it.
Her clothing were all festival related. We are extremely excited over this upcoming summer.
We have so many plans and we are going to have an incredible amount of fun.
love,
MitziMitzie
A friend of mine has also ordered somethings, I would have loved to show them but I already gave them, and I don't have pictures of it.
Her clothing were all festival related. We are extremely excited over this upcoming summer.
We have so many plans and we are going to have an incredible amount of fun.
love,
MitziMitzie




Helllo! I love your blog!! I know this sounds totally silly, but would you be interested in selling the 40s floral print tea dress? I have been pining over it foreeeeever and its sold out online. I'm sure you probably love it as much as I do, but i figure it's worth asking, right? Cheers to you, and have a lovely day! :) Keep on with the adorable fashion hauls! xxo
ReplyDeletethank you very much, I'll think about selling the dress. I haven't worn it as much as I tought I would when I bought it.
DeleteI'll definitly let you know. All I need is to take one more look before I decide.
That aside, thanks a lot for your lovely comment :)
I have thought of it, and if you still want to I'll sell it. It's a great dress and I haven't worn it a single time. It definitely deserves more love than it is getting from me.
DeleteIt is in very good condition, as I've never worn it.
Anyway contact me if you haven't changed your mind.
:)
I would absolutely love to buy it from you. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. This may be easier to do over email? My name is khylee :) you can contact me at barchen01@gmail.com
DeleteI promise I will take good care of it and make loads of great outfits with you in mind. You know what they say- great minds think alike, so we must both have good taste! Talk soon, we can decide the easiest way to do this. Xo
I would absolutely love to buy it from you. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. This may be easier to do over email? My name is khylee :) you can contact me at barchen01@gmail.com I promise I will take good care of it and make loads of great outfits with you in mind. You know what they say- great minds think alike, so we must both have good taste! Talk soon, we can decide the easiest way to do this. Xo
Delete