Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Letters, Words and Phrases

As I'm waiting for my order with ASOS to arrive I collected the stuff I bought this week. 
To me march is all about literature, in any form.

I have never been on the buy books side, I loved going to a library, reading and returning it. Saving space and all. However there are some books I really really really love, and I want to own those books. Also I was late last time and have a rather pricey bill waiting for me at the library. I really love the way how books in the library are lived ( my mother hates it), yellowish paper, creases on the spine. So I bought my books secondhand. No book has cost me more than 6 euros. 

 This weeks expansion were:
Life according to Garp - John Irving 
The curious incident of the dog at night-time - Mark Haddon
Hannibal, The return of Hannibal Lecter - Thomas Harris
CLASSICS

And off course monthly favorites ELLE and Cosmopolitan.




 On the last note, everything in my hands dies. Not only love and food. Nope.
This plant is Bamboo, or was. It has been in my hands for about a week, and I did gave it water, twice.
I hope it will revive, but chances are little I suppose without my mum I wouldn't have two cats.

MitziMitzie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment