So I'm going to Berlin for five days, with school. The bus ride will be an absolute nightmare. Since my classmates are rather immature and uncontrollably hyperactive.
All this aside it's really exciting because I haven't ever been in Berlin yet. I thought it might be fun to document my process of packing, because I'm usually not good at it. But I don't know.
I'll just walk trough the steps that I took.
First up I had to clean my room, because it was a little catastrophic.
After cleaning up, my room was in order. I had also already took some stuff I wanted to pack.
To do that, I made a list of days and events we will be going/doing. We are going out one evening and seeing an opera another evening. During the daytime we will be sightseeing and such.
So I took those clothes, and some random stuff that I came across that I want to take with me.
So having laid out my clothing per day and activity, that is ready to be put in my bag. I chose bras and panties according to the outfits I planned, as everyone should. but I wont be showing that (would be rather strange ). I still haven't decided what jewelry to take.
Then there is random stuff, hairdryers, nintendo, camera, books, shampoo and so on.
I laid those things out, but that isn't complete yet, I still need towels and a toothbrush, however I will be packing that as last thing because I still need to brush my teeth don't I ? And I also haven't chosen what perfume I will be taking. This is what I already have. Some of these will be in my purse as entertainment on the bus, as will be vodka. I will need this to survive, besides everything is more fun when you are little bit drunk.
As I will be on a bus for several hours, and I get bored easily it was important to charge all electronics. This probably was one of the most important steps. Phone, camera, ipod and nintendo. Yes I will be bringing a book, but I'm not excited about reading it, it's a school assignment.
Always charge all your electronics, if you forget to take your charger at least you have full battery to start with!
The last things ready to be packed are makeup stuff, I mainly grabbed my everyday things, mascara, neutral lipstick, concealer and whatever not. Also some makeup to go out, darker eyeshadow, bright lipsticks bla bla bla. Basic brushes and tweezers and off course facewipes.
My Top Tips:
* charge your electronics
*make a list of everything you take with you (to check when you return)
*clean up your room, you might find stuff you want to take*put your perfume bottle in the hand-luggage (if you travel by bus, train, not-airplane)
*plan an outfit for every occasion
*if you travel with friends, arrange that only one person brings a hairdryer and such.*ALWAYS bring vodka.
I feel like a big hypocrite preaching how to pack, because I'm terrible at packing, I always forget everything, and I am the biggest scatterbrain you will ever meet.
But with these tips I found myself forgetting less and less every time. It truly works!
love and kisses and hugs and more
MitziMitzie
But with these tips I found myself forgetting less and less every time. It truly works!
love and kisses and hugs and more
MitziMitzie
0 comments:
Post a Comment