Monday, March 05, 2012

You kill my heart just to see if I will rise. MiniHaul

hey lovelies,
so as I'm fell ill today and have plenty of time on my hands I figured I might blog, it's now or not.
Besides I've run out of my recordings, I have watched chowder and DisneyChannel stuff all day. Recently I haven't bought much, ( as I do not have a job I'm becoming kind of broke ). The things I have bought I do love.
Dress - French Connection
This is the Meadow Plain Dress, it didn't came cheap. However it hugs me in all the right places, this doesn't really shows up on the pictures. It has the perfect amount of cleavage and the skirt has a flowy jazzy vibe that I love. Because it is this plain I'll be able to get a lot of wear out of it.

Scarve - ZAZA -  15 euros

As I was considering buying the scarve from Free People, the USA flag one. I found this one, which made me a very happy person because the Free People one was rather pricey. I ran into this one, funny thing is that I chose the Union Jack print over the American flag. This one is way less obvious and more interesting.

How it looks in full vieuw.

As to my life, I'm getting it on rails. To be honest I'm partying my ass off, which contributes to me getting bankrupt. Going out, I couldn't help but notice that the "guido" thing, has hit Belgium. Last Saturday I went to UKF Rampage, and without exaggerating 40% of the guys walking around had the color of a carrot.
I try not to judge people, but there was no way ignoring it.

All right, I'll write again by next week
Love,
MitziMitzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment