Saturday, January 21, 2012

a day in town outfit.

These pictures are taken a while ago now, but I figured I could use them to blog.
This outfit I was wearing to go shopping.  With my best of friends Anna-Thalia she's great.

Haven't blogged in a while but things are hectic, I have driving lessons, birthdays to celebrate, newborns to visit, a lot of schoolwork, party's I can not miss and a boyfriend. (boys need a lot of time)




On these pictures you can see my accessories.
(the watch is my boyfriend's he forgot it at my place, I wore it so I wouldn't forget it)






ring - Prague
Peace Love bracelet - Local boutique
Leaves bracelet - forever 21
gold bangle -  vintage
silver bangle - France
leather bracelet - Festival

                          
I was wearing:
grey cardigan - zara
purple skirt - gift from Anna-Thalia
Scarf - mom
bag - new look
Shirt - H&M
Boots - thrift store


0 comments:

Post a Comment