Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Talking Fashion!

As you obviously did not know about me I love fashion. However if you would see me walking down the street you wouldn't think so.
I'm just an ordinary girl-next-door nothing special about it.  I'm not daring, I'm not bold, I'm not trendy I actually look rather boring and basic.
I wish I could pull of looks like boho-chic or rocker-girl things.. But I don't, I find myself loving those outstanding clothes in the shop and ending up not buying them.

To the point, I used to make these combination kind of pictures for fun, as I'm lazy I used paint. To save clothing I like on my computer.

As I would love to tell the world how really fashionable I am I'll post them, and maybe one day I'll actually wear it. 


I do have shoes that look like those shoes.

Don't you just love the rib-cage-ring-thingy?

1 comment: