Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New years eve' outfit.

Since I'm still trying to start up, and actually find some people who will think my blog is interesting. I'd keep on posting. Because I'm getting the hang of it, enjoying it. I'm just a really sad person with a lot of spare time.
- I'm not always.

anyways; I've photoshopped something I would like to wear at new years eve'
Ain't happening (I'm broke)


Also I would like to apologize the sad photoshop skills (you get the point)

I've two pairs of shoes because I myself aren't able to walk in high heals (at least not without looking like a complete fool)
Also I know not everybody likes satchels but since you move allot when celebrating ( partying or something) I prefer not to have a clutch in my hand all night. I honestly detest clutches.

love,

5 comments:

  1. this is such a cute outfit! :)

    i'm glad you're enjoying writing posts! keep up the good work and i'm sure before you know it, you're gonna have more followers. :D

    p.s. you should join polyvore, you're gonna have so much fun making outfits. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress, so cute.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go thrift!!!! I'm a student and thats how I afford everything. You can find some AMAZING dresses!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with those earrings!

    ReplyDelete